Sparus Holdings and companies believe the safety of our employees, customers, and the public is of primary importance and all safety incidents are preventable. We are committed to minimizing the environmental impacts of our operations and helping our customers do the same. It is our policy to pursue meaningful risk reduction opportunities that improve our safety and environmental performance year-over-year.
We will create a company culture supportive of the principles by:
- Complying with applicable safety and environmental laws, regulations, and other legal requirements
- Establishing internal controls when risk is not adequately addressed by legal requirements
- Aligning with client expectations for safety and environmental performance
- Establishing and maintaining a continual improvement safety and environmental management system
- Ensuring each employee has the skills, knowledge, and resources necessary to work safely
Leadership is committed to supporting this policy with the resources and accountability necessary to achieve the desired results, leading by example, and seeking employee involvement in safety and environmental processes.
Each employee is expected to take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of those around them by knowing and following safe work practices, asking questions when unsure about how to do the work safely, reporting safety and environmental concerns, and committing to reducing unsafe conditions and at-risk behaviors.